Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bugs Nursery is done!

This is the view from his doorway.


This is his little dresser. It was my Grandma's linen dresser.
She used it for a very long time. We wanted to keep it with Bug.


His little toy/book bin. We figured he could use it for a very long time.  For now: books, rattles and such. Later....Legos, Matchbox cars, & G.I. Joe's!


His name was made with wooden circles and letters I picked up at Hobby Lobby. My cousin helped me paint them and I used 3M spongy adhesives (used in scrapbooking) to mount them onto the wood circles.


Cole bought this for me soon after we found out I was pregnant. It's from the book of Psalms. It reads: "For you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."


This saying is above his bed. I love what it says because it's so true!


This is his "Child of God" cross above his doorway.


His room is all done. Now we just await his arrival!













No comments:

Post a Comment